We are currently applications for the 2014-2015 school year. If you are interested in applying for the current school year, please contact the school office.
Wednesday, January 29
Thursday, January 30
7:00pm Admissions Night Open House
Thursday, February 13
It is recommended that children applying for Kindergarten entry turn five years old before September 1st.
Complete an online application for each child. Admissions for Grades K – 8 is on a rolling basis as space permits.
1. Attend a campus tour and interview with our principal. For more information contact our Admissions Assistant, Karen Medrano at 310.456.8071.
2. Complete the online Admissions Application by clicking here
3. Please mail the school the following items:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (Catholic Students)
- Copy of immunization records
- Copy of most recent report card
These items must be submitted to:
Our Lady of Malibu School Admissions
3625 S. Winter Canyon Road
Malibu, CA 900265
4. Student Visitation and Assessment Day (Shadow Day)
After we have processed your completed application, we will contact you via email to arrange a date.
5. Distribute the Academic Character Reference to your current school. This form is confidential and should be returned to Our Lady of Malibu School.
Decision letters mailed upon acceptance. Parents must reply in order to reserve a space in the class.